Al Arafah Islami bank HSC Scholarship 2023 has been published on authorities website. As always, Al Arafah Islami bank will provide scholarships to brilliant students who have passed higher secondary certificate examination . Al Arafah Islami bank will provide scholarships to a huge number of students this year as compared to previous years.
Al Arafah Islami bank HSC Scholarship 2023
Scholarship application can be make from the official website of Al Arafah Islami bank ltd. If you want to apply for Al Arafah Islami bank Scholarship then today’s post is valuable for you. From here you can easily apply for Al Arafah Islami bank ltd Scholarship. Today we will tell you the about of how to apply for Al Arafah Islami bank Scholarship online.
Al Arafah Islami bank provides scholarships to HSC candidates on 5 years. Al Arafah Islami bank will provide scholarship of Taka 2,40,000 to the students who have passed HSC examination in 2021-2022 academic year. This bank has been providing scholarships for the last few years so that the poor brilliant students of the country do not delay for apply.
Al Arafah Islami bank HSC Scholarship 2023
Al Arafah Islami bank is provide scholarships to HSC passed applicants as always. Scholarships will be provided by Al Arafah Islami bank to all the students who have passed in HSC examinations in 2021-2022 academic year. Al Arafah Islami bank authorities are working to ensure that the poor students are not deprived from education. As a results. The Al Arafah Islami bank released HSC examination Scholarship. Al Arafah Islami bank will soon provide scholarships to HSC students. To get Al Arafah Islami bank Scholarship you have to need apply. The application for the Al Arafah Islami bank scholarship is online process by entering the official website of Al Arafah Islami bank.
Are you searching for Al Arafah Islami bank scholarship Circular 2023 ? So I will say you are in the right website.
Eligibility Requirements For AIBL Scholarship
- Science Group: GPA-5.00 in case of Educational Institutions in Divisional City / City Corporation Area.
- Science Group: GPA-4.80 in case of educational institutions outside the City Corporation area
- Other Group: In case of educational institutions in the divisional city / city corporation area, GPA-4.80
- Other Group: GPA-4.50 in case of educational institutions outside the City Corporation area
The students cannot apply for the AIBL Scholarship if any of them are nominated for any other kind of Scholarships.
Interested applicant can apply only online. They have to apply through www.al-arafabank.com/scholarship web site. Application submission through Direct/Currier are not accepted by authority. Applicants have to include include Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Present & Permanent Address, SSC & HSC Result.
Necessary Papers Require after selection:
1. Certified Copy of all required documents
2. Last Academic Certificate with SSC/HSC Result
3. Parents’ financial report from Chairman/ Commissioner
Organization Name: Al Arafah Islami Bank Limited (AIBL)
Scholarship for: Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC)
Scholarship Academic Session: 2021-2022
Scholarship Online Application link: Click here to Apply
Online Application Last Date: 31 July 2023
Official Scholarship Notice Link: Click here for the official Scholarship Notice
Our Another MBA Scholarships for Women 2023 – Click Here
AIBL Scholarship Online Application Form
Those who are interested to apply for the scholarship, they must be applied by Online. Here we are providing you, how to apply for this scholarship.
- Scanned colour photograph of the student.
- Colour photographs of the student’s father and mother.
- Now, scanned mark sheet and testimonial of S.s.c./equivalent examinations.
- Scanned mark sheet of S.S.C./equivalent examinations.
- Scale of all Scanned Documents: Image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb.
Note: Application Eligibility & Guidelines Change Every Year. It Depends Entirely On The Decision Of The Authority. In Addition, New Circulars Will Be Published Through Our Website.
[If You Have Any Questions Please Comment By Attaching Your Email Id In The Comments Section]
To Know More About Scholarship News (Domestic & International) & Admission News, Please Visit Our Website Regularly.