Bangladesh Country Director jobs circular Offer Some New Vacancy at . Recruitment Notice of Bangladesh Country Director also found at alljobscircularbd.com. Educational Qualification for the Bangladesh Country Director jobs circular Exam Date, written Result and Admit Card Notice below this Post . Most of the Bangladesh Country Director jobs and Non govt job application completed by Online method by Official Website. You can also know how to apply Bangladesh Country Director Jobs Circular in 2018.
Bangladesh Country Director Some New Vacancy at . Educational Qualification for the Bangladesh Country Director Job Circular written below this Post. You can further know how to apply Bangladesh Country Director job circular in 2018.
Bangladesh Country Director Jobs Circular
Many people find government jobs such as Bangladesh Country Director jobs. Now Bangladesh Country Director published new jobs circular. Before apply Bangladesh Country Director jobs through Online keep below this short Information.
Penny Appeal is an award-winning UK based international humanitarian charity offering a range of life-saving humanitarian solutions in over 30-crisis hit countries. As one of the fastest growing charities in the sector, we have transformed countless numbers of lives and empowered communities around the globe helping to break the poverty cycle through our simple vision; taking your small change and making a big difference. Penny Appeal is a twice Guinness-World-Record holder and works closely with leading celebrities and globally renowned institutions in the UK and beyond in the fight against poverty. Penny Appeal are looking for passionate individuals who seek a dynamic and rewarding career and are able to work in demanding fast-paced environment.
We currently have a great opportunity available to directly influence the work of Penny Appeal, with a specific focus on developing our work and portfolio in Bangladesh.
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Over 5 years’ experience of relevant work.
- To be versed with current International standards and best practices for INGO’s/humanitarian relief and development agencies (Safeguarding, Gender balance, Protecting vulnerable beneficiary and children).
- To demonstrate responsibility and competency of programme development, budgeting and forecasting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills in both English and Bangla.
- Grant management, evaluation and monitoring skills.
- A willingness to travel in Bangladesh and occasionally overseas.
Bangladesh Country Director
Bangladesh Country Director is responsible for coordinating national projects and related operations. The BCD will manage and ensure that the projects and programmes are generating the desired results and will provide feedback to donors and other stakeholders where requested.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Maintain direct contact with PA partners on the planning, implementation and progress of projects on regular basis.
- Research and prepare proposals and summaries with recommendations for appropriate action.
- Coordinate meetings between PA partners and stakeholders.
- Work with management to ensure that any current/future projects are sufficiently funded and transactions are on time.
- To design and implement any Monitoring and Evaluation of all programmes and feed back into Penny Appeals wider learning to improve programme impact.
- Together with the programme team at Headquarters, ensure that the local PA office implements policies, procedures, operational guidelines and standards within and across the Country Programme.
- Facilitate coordination mechanisms between and among PA partners in country with the objective of promoting shared best practices, learning and capacity building.
- Keep abreast on socio-economic and political changes in the environment and undertake timely strategic review of the PA Area Programme Strategy ensuring continued relevance in the rapidly changing environment.
- Building the capacity of the field office in implementing and reviewing Penny Appeal’s Core Humanitarian Standards (CHS) Accountability commitments and action.
- Building the capacity of the local office to make optimal use of financial resources; managed in a transparent and accountable manner, consistent with Penny Appeal’s and donor policies, systems and procedures, delivering quality results and demonstrating value for money.
- Represent Penny Appeal as and where needed.
- Preparing feedback reports for UK headquarters within appropriate timeframe.
- Attend internal and external meetings as and when required.
- Requires regular attendance at least 5 days per week.
- Must be available to work outside normal office hours or on the weekends as required.
- The role is mainly office-based in Dhaka, however the candidate must be able to travel as required (minimum 20%).
- Whilst performing the duties of this job in the field, the employee may be exposed to precarious settings under high security risks and/or very basic living conditions and outside weather conditions, as well is to
Bangladesh Country Director
Education: Advanced University degree in International Affairs, Economics, Nutrition/Health, Agriculture, Environmental Science, Social Sciences or other field relevant to international development assistance, or First University Degree with additional years of related work experience and/or trainings/courses.
Experience: At least five years of progressively responsible professional experience in Social Protection, International Development, and related fields possibly with a UN organization or national or international development organizations.
Language: Excellent written and oral/communications skills in both English and Bangla
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to think and plan strategically;
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Has ability to deal patiently and tactfully with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Capability to communicate programme objectives clearly;
- Interpersonal skills; independent ability to negotiate.
- Experience and training in safeguarding / humanitarian protection
- Experience in developing and implementing training plans and workshops
- Experience in WASH, livelihood or emergency based programming
Interested candidates should send CV, copies of university certificates and cover letter to: Angela Carreno, Asia Regional Coordinator; firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: October 19, 2018
Interviews: October 21 and 22, 2018
Expected start date: November 1, 2018
How to Bangladesh Country Director jobs circular
Are you ready for apply this Bangladesh Country Director job circular using your Online . Let`s follow this instruction and complete your Bangladesh Country Director Online application registration.
Bangladesh Country Director Jobs Circular Exam Date, Result and Admit Card Notice
Many Candidate search for Bangladesh Country Director Jobs exam date, admit card download notice etc, on Google. We are capable to provide for your all information about this Bank jobs, Ngo Jobs circular by our website. wherein online registration will be complete applicant can be able to download there admit card through Bangladesh Country Director job circular Board official website.
To get Daily Jobs, Bank jobs circular Continue with our website and share our post to your time line. You be able also able to conglomeration with us on our Facebook Fan page. For Next Updates about Bangladesh Country Director Job circular Notice, Exam Result or Admit card Download stay with us. My Website or comment below for further information. You can also get more notice about Bangladesh Country Director job to there official website address at www.bdjobs.com. Hope you do all this body forget your Any Government Jobs circular from Bangladesh. Thanks for being with us.
See More Jobs:
নতুন সব চাকুরীর খবর
- Job Responsibilities Online Apply Procedure 2018 – bdjobs.com
- Bangladesh Fire Service Admit Card Download and Exam Result
- Chief Financial Officer job Circular Apply Procedure 2018 – padmagroup-bd.com
- Ansar VDP Unnayan Bank Job Circular Apply Procedure 2018 – www.ansarvdpbank.gov.bd
- Sonali Bank Job Circular Apply Procedure 2018 – www.sonalibank.com.bd
- BSCS Job Circular, Admit Card, Seat Plan & Exam Result