Central Procurement Technical Unit published New job vacancy Notice at www.cptu.gov.bd. CPTU Job Circular offer vacancy in this post. HSC And Graduate Student also apply this Central Procurement Technical Unit govt circular 2017. The Peoples Republic of Bangladesh has received financing from the World Bank IDA Credit No. P 160758 toward the cost of digitization for implementation monitoring and public procurement through “Digitization Implementation Monitoring and Public Procurement Project (DIMAPPP)” and it intends to apply part of the proceeds for the provision of consultancy services for the procurement by hiring one (1) Individual Consultant for Senior Procurement Consultant (National) about 48 staff -months up to June 2022 started from September 2017.
CPTU Job Circular in August 2017
Application Published Date : 08 August 2017
Job Type : Government Jobs
Source : Online
Official website : www.cptu.gov.bd
Age : 30 Years
Jobs experience : At least 10 years of general experience out of which seven years of experience as Procurement
Job Categories: See circular below
Application Fee : See circular below
Application Last Date : 23 August 2017
Total Post : See circular below
For more information see below this original circular
The key role and responsibilities of the consultant would include, but not limited to, the following:
• Assist CPTU to prepare invitation for bids, request for expressions of interest, bidding documents, request for proposals, evaluation reports, contracts, and other documents concerning procurement of goods, consultancy and non -consultancy services.
• Develop procurement plan for goods and services under the project and update the plan as and when needed (at least quarterly) through the Bank’s Systematic Tracking of Procurement Exchanges System (STEP). Upload and update the procurement transactions using STEP. clear and update Procurement Plans and conduct all procurement transactions for the project.
Qualification and Experience:
• Post -graduate qualification (at least Masters in engineering/procurement/supply chain management/commerceffinance/business/management/law/environmental science or suitable equivalency).
• Having sound understanding of principles underlying good procurement practices and international agencies’ procurement guidelines; understanding of Government’s procurement Act/Rules; analytical capability in identifying and resolving procurement issues.
Specialist/Procurement Consultant or have had responsibilities with a substantial content of his/her position in the procurement area (use of internationally accepted contract documents for works, goods and services.
• Specialized knowledge of procurement of goods; various forms of construction contracts; selection/contracting of consultant services; preparation of bidding/contract documents for the international procurement of goods, works, services; public procurement policies; sustainable procurement; advanced contract management; FIDIC contract etc.
• Knowledge and experience in technical, commercial and legal aspects of procurement of the World Bank -financed project will be an added advantage.
Basic Information :
• Basic knowledge and understanding of e -Government Procurement (e -GP).
• Strong communication skills in presenting, discussing and resolving difficult issues. Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
The Central Procurement Technical Unit CPTU now invites eligible applicants to indicate their interest in providing the services. The applicants are requested to submit their: (a) CV Curriculum Vitae, which will indicate that they are qualified to perform the services; and (b) expected remuneration.
The individual Sr. Procurement Specialist will be selected in accordance with the “World Bank Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers (July 2016)”. It is expected that the Consultant’s service will commence on September, 2017 at Dhaka, and will complete on June 2022.
The Consultant’s Contract duration will be subject to his/her satisfactory performance to be evaluated yearly. Expression of Interest (E0I) shall be submitted by August 23, 2017 either in sealed envelope clearly marked “E01 for Individual for Sr. Procurement Consultant” or through email sent to Director General . Detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) along with qualification criteria will be available upon request either through e-mail or in person from the address provided below. The CPTU reserves the right to accept or reject any or all E0I.
If You want to apply Central Procurement Technical Unit govt job circular through online you have to visit there official website . For Next Updates about CPTU Job Circular Vacancy Notice,Exam Result or Admit card Download stay with us.
See All Govt Jobs