Japan Tobacco International JTI Jobs Circular Offer Some New Vacancy at www.jti.com . Recruitment Notice of Japan Tobacco International JTI Jobs Circular also found at alljobscircularbd.com. Educational Qualification for the Japan Tobacco International JTI job circular written below this Post. Most of the government jobs, Bank jobs and Non govt job application completed by Online method. You can also know how to apply Japan Tobacco International JTI govt job circular in 2023.
JTI Job Circular Apply Procedure 2023
Many people find government jobs such as Japan Tobacco International JTI govt jobs. Now Japan Tobacco International JTI published new jobs circular. Before apply Japan Tobacco International JTI govt jobs through Online keep below this short Information.
Most of the job seeker find Office of the Japan Tobacco International JTI job circular in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information.
Organisation/Company Name : Japan Tobacco International Ltd.
Total Vacancies : Check this circular
Post Name : Engineering Projects Manager
Job Type : Full Time
Minimum Educational Qualification : University Graduate
Salary : Mention below post
Job Location : Dhaka, Kushtia
Gender : Male/Female
Official Website : https://jti.com
Age Limit : 30 Years
Job Source : https://jobs.jti.com
Application Deadline : Check circular
Japan Tobacco International full Description & Requirements.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Ensures safe, effective and timely implementation of all capital investment projects at factory which includes installation, conversions, major overhauls of secondary, primary, filter making, B&U, power and automation equipment. Cooperates and manages global suppliers: Mactavish,HAUNI, Focke, GD, Garbuio, KSEC, Neotechnik, NDC, AircoDIET, Borgwaldt, NDC and others.
- Prepares budget justifications together with project customers, makes ROI calculations and designs BAP templates for further top management budget approval.
- Responsible for planning of CapEx budget for engineering department: monthly, yearly budget preparation for maintenance and troubleshooting. Reporting the budget to engineering department manager. Participates in APSP process. Consolidates all CapEx activities from other departments.
- Leads respective project engineers for CapEx projects. Performs control of contractors during installation/construction stage. Responsible for CapEx budget and project planning for related projects. Collects all internal and external requirements for CapEx implementation and makes planning and justification of incoming requests.
- Cooperates with JTI international functions: global engineering, global EHS, global procurement, new product development, R&D product development, R&D technical services, global leaf.
- Controls proper asset management: EAM, put in use schedule, write off. Cooperates with responsible functions and provides managerial support to engineering department during cooperation with: Procurement, Financial, HR, EHS, quality, Production, MS departments.
- Performs management of direct reports: tasking, training needs, job description preparation, motivation and control. Ensures availability of licenses and certificates required by local legislation for direct reports for safe operation on hazardous equipment.
- Implements and ensures effective application of continuous improvement processes: 5S3R, energy Management, new technologies, EHS Initiatives, suggestion system and others.
- Capex Management and expertise in machinery, equipment & building
- Project Management and planning & organizing skills
- People Management Skills
- Knowledge on P2P Process
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED SKILLS
- Experience with ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 is an advantage
- Experience of work in SAP is an advantage
- PMBoK or P2M certificate is an advantage
- Future knowledge of SAP EAM tool will be needed
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Engineering (civil, electrical, mechanical, automotive) from any reputed university
- 8 to 10 years minimum experience (Knowledge and experience of leading production equipment projects implementation not less than 3 years)
- Experience of managing team, contractors and department is a must.
Who We Are Looking For
Following the recent acquisition of Akij Group, we are looking for Area Sales Capability Manager, reporting directly to Regional Sales Capability Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with and supporting the Regional Sales Capability Manager while taking responsibility for developing the skills, knowledge of sales force by which they will meet the sales target with maintaining the core values of JTI.
Qualifications & Experience
Fluent in English, written and spoken. Knowledgeable in operating MS applications
Recommended another job Here ==> British American Tobacco Bangladesh Job Circular 2023
How to apply Japan Tobacco International JTI jobs circular
Are you ready for apply this Japan Tobacco International JTI govt job circular using your Online www.jti.com ? Let`s follow this instruction and complete your Japan Tobacco International JTI Online application registration.
Japan Tobacco International JTI Job Circular Exam Date, Result and Admit Card Notice
Many Candidate search for Japan Tobacco International JTI job exam date, admit card download notice etc. on Google. We are able to provide you all information about this circular by our website. When, When online registration will be complete candidate can be able to download there admit card through Japan Tobacco International JTI official website.
To get Daily government and Non Govt job circular stay with our website and share our post to your time line. You can also able to contact with us on our Facebook Fan page. For Next Updates about Japan Tobacco International JTI Job circular Vacancy Notice, Exam Result or Admit card Download stay with us. My Website or comment below for further information. You can also get more notice about Japan Tobacco International JTI to there official website address at www.jti.com . Hope you do all this thing for get your job circular from Bangladesh. Thanks for being with us.