Danish Refugee Council Offer Some New Vacancy at https://drc.ngo. Recruitment Notice of Danish Refugee Council Jobs also found at alljobscircularbd.com. Educational Qualification for the Danish Refugee Council jobs circular Exam Date, written Result and Admit Card Notice below this Post . Most of the Danish Refugee Council jobs and Non govt job application completed by Online method by Official Website. You can also know how to apply Danish Refugee Council Jobs Circular in 2018.
Danish Refugee Council Jobs Some New Vacancy at https://drc.ngo. Educational Qualification for the Danish Refugee Council Jobs Circular written below this Post. You can further know how to apply Danish Refugee Council Jobs circular in March 2018.
Danish Refugee Council Jobs Circular
Many people find government jobs such as Danish Refugee Council jobs. Now Danish Refugee Council published new jobs circular. Before apply Danish Refugee Council job through Online keep below this short Information.
Application Published Date : 28 February 2018
Online Applications Deadline: Application will be continued till Mar 11, 2018
Job Nature: Contractual
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
For more information see below this original circular
About the job
The WASH Officer will work within union parishads of Ukhia Upazila, Cox’s Bazaar with possible travel to needed areas within Cox’s Bazaar district. The main responsibilities will include implementations of DRC’s WASH program of water and sanitation facilities including community mobilizations and site selections; assisting the team in preparing contractual documents and managing them; monitoring construction activities and maintenance of water points including pumps, latrine (HH and institutional), drainage and solid waste management facilities.
The WASH Officer will also be responsible in any emergency response with the support of DRC’s senior team
Danish Refugee Council Jobs Responsibilities
- Community mobilization ensuring “Accountability in WASH” at every stage of the project, satisfying the needs of the beneficiaries
- With the support of the senior WASH Team, organize and facilitate the WASH assessments at community level including public schools and health facilities.
- Assist the senior WASH Team in preparation of drawings, BoQ/Cost Estimates and Tender documents for all WASH infrastructures following DPHE and WASH Cluster guidelines
- Plan and organize NFI distributions together with the WASH and protection team
Danish Refugee Council Jobs Project implementation, monitoring and reporting:
- With the support of the WASH Engineer, carry out regular monitoring of ongoing construction activities to ensure that all the activities are executing as per quality, design, specifications and work schedule
- Provide effective feedbacks and inputs for the ongoing construction/rehabilitation works and component of the project work-plan for successful implementation of the project against set indicators and targets
- Preparation of weekly, monthly work plans and construction progress reports; periodical reports and database management.
- Assist WASH Engineer for site selections (including GPS locations) together with communities
- With the support of WASH Engineer, conduct water quality tests and train community representatives regarding field level water testing and sanitary survey inspection
- Work closely with the selected contractors for smooth implementation of construction activities
- Assist WASH Engineer to verify the work done at site and recommend for the payments to contractor(s)/casual labors etc and completion certificates
- Establish safety and security measures for each activity and ensure that these rules are respected by the workforce under his/ her supervision and by the population
- Prepare, develop and adopt the different information-education-communication (IEC) and behavioural change communication (BCC) materials, training modules/tools; based on the contextual analysis
- Organize and conduct hygiene promotional activities at targeted locations
- Assist WASH Engineer for updating and submission of 4W matrix and other relevant documents on monthly basis, or when required
- Perform all other tasks and responsibilities assigned for the benefit of DRC
- Capacity Building:
- With the support of WASH Engineer, conduct trainings regarding operation and maintenance of water supply and sanitation facilities for beneficiaries and Water management committees
- Coordination and representation:
- Develop and maintain good relationships and lines of communication with relevant local authorities and communities for smooth, efficient and effective implementation of the activities, prior to intervention explaining DRC’s role as an NGO and liaising with them during all phases of the project
- Represent DRC in various meetings as required
- Always work towards promotion of DRC principles and humanitarian values in the communities
- Supervise his team in the field
- Report to his line manager on a daily basis concerning all programmatic and personnel issues
- Does a weekly Situation Report to his line manager
- Makes sure all the equipment is updated and intact
- Does the inventory and follow up on the equipment dispatched
- Insure that all the staff are abiding by our Code of Conduct and the humanitarian principles
Danish Refugee Council Jobs About you
To be successful in this role we expect the following skills and qualifications:
Three years’ work experiences in WASH and similar role in development and/or humanitarian sector;
Excellent interpersonal skills and cultural tolerance
Able to be diplomatic in communications with all NGO, governmental, and community partners;
Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability in an ever-changing environment;
Ability to write periodical reports and correspondence;
Analytical skills and ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
Familiarity with local (Chittagong) dialect would be an added advantage; Knowledge on local context will be an added value
Valid motorcycle driving license
Higher secondary degree
University degree in Civil or Hydro Engineering
Fluent in English
Fluent in Bangla
Danish Refugee Council Jobs We offer
Location: Cox’s Bazar/Kutupalong
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract length: End December
Salary and conditions will be in accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment for National Staff in Bangladesh.
All employees are expected to demonstrate DRC’ five core competencies:
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with DRC’s vision and values.
Danish Refugee Council Jobs Application process
Applications must be submitted through this page by clicking apply. Applications submitted by email will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: March 6th 2018.
Due to the urgency of the position, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and recruitment may happen prior to the specified deadline.
How to apply Danish Refugee Council job circular
Are you ready for apply this Danish Refugee Council Jobs circular using your Online https://drc.ngo. Let`s follow this instruction and complete your Danish Refugee Council Online application registration.
To get Daily Jobs, Bank jobs circular Continue with our website and share our post to your time line. You be able also able to conglomeration with us on our Facebook Fan page. For Next Updates about Danish Refugee Council Jobs circular Notice, Exam Result or Admit card Download stay with us. My Website or comment below for further information. You can also get more notice about Danish Refugee Council Jobs to there official website address at https://drc.ngo . Hope you do all this body forget your Any Government Jobs circular from Bangladesh. Thanks for being with us.
See More Jobs:
- Chakrir Dak Weekly Jobs Newspaper – www.chakrirdak.com
- Dhaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry DCCI Job Circular 2018 – www.dhakachamber.com
- Career – IDLC Finance Limited IDLC Job Circular 2018 – idlc.com
- Padakhep Manabik Unnayan Kendra Job Circular – www.padakhep.org
- Bangladesh Press Council Job Circular – www.presscouncil.gov.bd
- Bangladesh Hi Teach Park Authority BHTPA Job circular – www.bhtpa.gov.bd