Helen Keller International Offer Some New Vacancy at www.hki.org. Recruitment Notice of Helen Keller International also found at alljobscircularbd.com. Educational Qualification for the Helen Keller International jobs circular Exam Date, written Result and Admit Card Notice below this Post . Most of the Helen Keller International jobs and Non govt job application completed by Online method by Official Website. You can also know how to apply Helen Keller International Jobs Circular in 2018.
Helen Keller International Jobs circular 2018 Published today New Helen Keller International jobs vacancy notice by online job posting. Helen Keller International Jobs Circular offer some New job vacancy in this job post. SSC, HSC, and Graduate pass student also apply in this Helen Keller International Jobs circular in 2018. Full jobs information on this circular image below. So, that let’s go apply now
Helen Keller International Jobs Circular
Are you looking for a Jobs? Don’t wary! We also next updates Helen Keller International jobs circular in my website at www.hki.org, If you want to get job information please follow the circular image and job short information below.
Organization Name: Helen Keller International
Post Name: Regional Manager – (1 position)
Job Published date: 26 March 2018
Total Post : 01
Job Nature: Full-time
Age Preferred: 18 to 30 Years.
Application Fee – As per circular
Online Applications Starts: As per circular
Educational Qualification: As per circular
Official Website: www.hki.org
Application Deadline: Application will be continued till March 31, 2018
Salary: As per circular
Job Location: Bandarban
How to apply: As per circular
For more information see below this original circular
Helen Keller International Jobs Circular More Information
Helen Keller International (HKI), an International NGO, has been working in Bangladesh since 1978. HKI implements different projects in partnership with national and international NGOs, development partners, academic and research institutions, and the private sector. HKI takes a gender-sensitive approach to improving nutrition, food security and eye health. Current program areas include Dhaka, , Khulna, Barisal, Sathkhira, Nilphamari, Sylhet, Chittagong, and the Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT).
USAID’s Office of Food for Peace (FFP) awarded HKI a five-year cooperative agreement to lead the Development Food Aid Program, “Sustainable Agriculture and Production Linked to Improved Nutrition Status, Resilience, and Gender Equity” (SAPLING) on September 30, 2015, with the overall goal of improving gender equitable food security, nutrition and resilience of vulnerable people within the Bandarban District of the CHT. To achieve this objective, HKI is working in partnership with CRS, CARITAS Bangladesh, five local implementing partners, individuals, communities, institutions, traditional ethnic leaders and the Government of Bangladesh to affect enduring positive change in its program areas by addressing immediate needs while investing in the future of food security and resilience.
HKI is seeking qualified candidate for the position of Regional Manager for its SAPLING project. Preference will be given to qualified candidates from Bandarban Hill District and CHT in general.
|Title||:||Regional Manager – (1 position)|
|Reporting to||:||Chief of Party|
|Duration||:||The project period is five years until September 2020; however, the initial employment offer will be for one year, with expected start date in May 2018.|
Helen Keller International Jobs Circular Scope of Work
The Bandarban-based Regional Manager (RM) will work directly with the Dhaka-based Chief of Party (COP) to provide overall leadership, including sound management and strategic and technical direction for the successful implementation of the SAPLING project. The RM will be responsible for district-level management, including supervision of program and area managers, district-level representation, compliance of implementation with all program documentation and assurance of technical quality. The RM will promote full integration of the programs’ multiple components including health and nutrition, livelihoods, disaster risk reduction, WASH, gender, environment and local capacity building to effectively address root causes of food insecurity. The RM will lead the consortium at the Bandarban level, ensuring the team works together in a well-coordinated and orchestrated manner to best meet the complex needs of the program’s participants.
The RM will ensure that SAPLING meets its annual targets and deliverable on-time and within budget. S/he will also play a key role in annual planning, coordination, reporting and analysis of results. Constant review of what is working and what is not, and providing recommendations and guidance to improve the program within the established strategies is essential. The RM will ensure programmatic and operational plans are developed, adjusted and used to systematically carry out activities and achieve expected outcomes and targets, taking a systematic approach to quality control.
Helen Keller International Jobs Circular Job Responsibilities
Effective planning and leadership:
- Provide strategic and technical direction to the development of annual implementation plans
- Make sure that implementation strategies are fully understood by all team members and operationalized
- Oversee any revisions and fine-tuning of the plans as per relevant information from field/local/Regional knowledge and M&E findings.
Helen Keller International Jobs Circular Overall implementation of SAPLING Project in Bandarban:
- Ensure the Program leads jointly assist the program managers to set priorities for their respective operational areas considering the available Human resources.
- Manage the Detailed Implementation Plan (DIP) and assist program managers and team leads to coach and mentor their respective teams for achieving the set target/ priorities.
- Assist in setting priorities for each Upazila team on quarterly and monthly basis.
- Ensure the District, Upazila and Union level coordination meetings are conducted in a timely manner for efficient program management.
- Ensure effective systems are in place for the successful implementation of SAPLING interventions, including effective and efficient coordination, work planning, supervision and monitoring, troubleshooting to resolve problems and recommending adjustments as needed.
- Coordinate closely with partners, other local development actors and Gob to reduce duplication of efforts and build on successes/learnings and/or leverage resources of other programs.
- Assist and guide program managers and upazila coordinators in developing their implementation plans to ensure timely implementation.
- Conduct both spot check and joint monitoring visits with Program leads and Managers and provide feedback to improve implementation and program quality.
- Coordinate with relevant Operations managers (Finance/ Procurement/HR/ Communication) to troubleshoot and streamline any bottlenecks impacting the speed and/or quality of program implementation.
- Ensure that procurement, development and distribution of materials and equipment are timely and compliant with USAID policies and procedures.
- Review/assist in preparation of a project procurement plan that ensures compliance with USAID procurement policies and procedures and goods and equipment are available when needed.
- Promote learning through documentation of best practices and other means and follow up of necessary adjustments by effectively employing results management and change management strategies.
Helen Keller International Jobs Circular Ensure efficient resource Management:
- Ensure sound detailed implementation planning and budgeting process for three purpose areas.
- Ensure that Project is implemented in a cost-effective manner, within the budget framework and make sure that expenditure rates reflect expected levels for achieved results and activities implemented.
- Ensure the Program Leads and Program Managers conduct monthly/ quarterly program advance and budget review sessions with the support of finance and grants team.
- Ensure that all the positions are filled with skilled staff in a timely manner, and are being served with adequate guidance so that they can perform their jobs properly.
- Coach & mentor Program Managers and Program Leads to improve their Programming and analytical skills, which include project planning, management, communication and monitoring.
- Promote team spirit and cooperative attitudes among SAPLING team members.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals of supervisees and review those of their supervisees. Provide inputs where needed.
- Identify staff needs for training or improvement and devise appropriate modes of achieving these.
Project Reporting and Monitoring:
- Support the implementation of the M&E plan.
- Contribute to updating the annual and LOA program targets (in IPTT).
- Assist the M&E team in implementing monitoring systems and participate in monitoring visits as required.
- Review the Analysis of the monitoring/survey data and take appropriate actions in coordination with respective Program Lead and Program Managers.
- Review findings of the Monitoring visits and initiate actions according to key findings.
- Prepare Project progress reports with relevant stakeholders as per the Project and donor needs.
- Support Learning and Knowledge management by seeking support from the Program specialist for Learning and Knowledge Management for documenting the innovation, case studies and other pilot initiatives involving the respective Project staff and community.
- Share all reports with and involve the counterparts in discussions regarding improvement.
Efficient networking and collaboration with Implementing Partners and key stakeholders
- Supervise, support and manage a multidisciplinary group of senior managers in performing their operational work.
- Maintain network with other local agencies and individuals working in similar areas of Programming
- Assist capacity building of partner organization’s staff to undertake the accountability on Project responsibilities based on SAPLING Project’s strategies and policies.
- Participate in different meetings, seminars, symposiums as a member of the SAPLING Project team to facilitate smooth functioning of the Project as needed.
- Represent SAPLING at the regional and district level.
Helen Keller International Jobs Circular Required Qualifications
Helen Keller International Jobs Education and Aptitude
- MPH or A Master’s degree in Program Management, Development Sciences, Business, Agriculture, Health, Nutrition, Social Sciences, or related field
Helen Keller International Jobs related experience and knowledge Required:
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive management experience
- Additional expertise (five years or more) in one or more of the following areas: livelihoods, maternal and child health & nutrition, grants administration, disaster risk management, natural resource management and/or gender
- Willingness to travel to project sites within upazilas, unions and villages (paras)
- Proven ability in the management of large integrated programs
- Familiarity with U.S. Government (USG) food aid legislation and regulations is desired
- Experience as a senior manager and/or expert advisor for an international donor funded program is desired
- Diplomacy, strong presentation skills–oral and written in Bangla and English is required
- Fluency in any of the ethnic languages spoken in Bandarban is desired.
- Excellent computer and internet skills
- Strong skills in financial, personnel, and process management
- Experience working in the CHT is preferred
Interested persons are requested to apply with a complete resume (not more than 4 pages), cover letter stating your suitability for the position, contact telephone number and a copy of a recent passport size photograph. Applications should be sent to: The HR Manager at E-mail: Bangladesh-Recruitment@hki.org by March 31, 2018. Note: Please mention the position title in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
“Helen Keller International Jobs is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified women and minorities candidates. The organization has a smoke free working environment.”
Founded in 1915 by Helen Keller and George Kessler, the mission of Helen Keller International Jobs Circular (HKI) is to save the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged. Helen Keller International Jobs combats the causes and consequences of blindness and malnutrition by establishing programs based on evidence and research in vision, health and nutrition. Headquartered in New York City, HKI’s programs prevent blindness and reduce malnutrition in 21 countries in Africa and Asia, as well as in the United States.”
Many Candidate search for Helen Keller International Jobs exam date, admit card download notice etc, on Google. We are capable to provide for your all information about this Any Company jobs, NGO jobs, Bank Jobs, Health Jobs and Government Jobs by our website. wherein online registration will be complete applicant can be able to download there admit card through Helen Keller International jobs circular Board official website.
To get Daily Jobs, Any Company jobs, NGO jobs, Bank Jobs, Health Jobs and Government Jobs circular Continue with our website and share our post to your time line. You be able also able to conglomeration with us on our Facebook Fan page. For Next Updates about Helen Keller International Jobs circular Notice, Download stay with us. My Website or comment below for further information. You can also get more notice about Helen Keller International jobs to there official website address at www.hki.org. Hope you do all this body forget your Any Company jobs, NGO jobs, Bank Jobs, Health Jobs and Government Jobs circular from Bangladesh. Thanks for being with us.