Habitat for Humanity International Offer Some New Vacancy at www.habitat.org. Recruitment Notice of Habitat for Humanity International also found at alljobscircularbd.com. Educational Qualification for the Habitat for Humanity International job circular Exam Date, written Result and Admit Card Notice below this Post . Most of the Habitat for Humanity International job and Non govt job application completed by Online method by Official Website. You can also know how to apply Habitat for Humanity International Job Circular in 2018.
Habitat for Humanity International Job circular 2018 Published today New Dhaka Bank Limited job vacancy notice by online job posting. Habitat for Humanity International Job Circular offer some New job vacancy in this job post. SSC, HSC, and Graduate pass student also apply in this Habitat for Humanity International circular in 2018. Full jobs information on this circular image below. So, that let’s go apply now
Habitat for Humanity International Job Circular
Are you looking for a Jobs? Don’t wary! We also next updates Habitat for Humanity International new job circular in my website at www.habitat.org, If you want to get job information please follow the circular image and job short information below.
Organization Name: Habitat for Humanity International
Post Name: As per circular
Job Published date: 22 March 2018
Total Post : See The Circular
Job Nature: Full-time
Age Preferred: 18 to 30 Years.
Application Fee – As per circular
Online Applications Starts: As per circular
Educational Qualification: As per circular
Official Website: www.habitat.org
Application Deadline: Application will be continued till 02 April 2018
Salary: Taka 48,000 gross per month and other regular benefits as per organizational policy
Job Location: Based in Kurigram
How to apply: As per circular
For more information see below this original circular
Habitat for Humanity International Job More Information
Habitat for Humanity International (“HFHI”) is a non-profit ecumenical Christian organisation dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat for Humanity is founded on the conviction that every man, woman and child should have a simple, decent, affordable place to live in dignity and safety. Habitat for Humanity Bangladesh (HFHB) is a relativity small operation dedicated to the eradication of substandard housing and homelessness in Bangladesh. HFHB is currently looking for interested and qualified candidates for the following position.
Project Coordinator (Based in Kurigram)
Contract until Dec 2018
Habitat for Humanity International Job Main Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the implementation of the Kurigram Flood Response in Bangladesh project as per the grant agreement and Project Implementation Plan (PIP) under the supervision of Sr. Manager- P I & I.
- Responsible to capacity building of partner staff on disaster management.
- Ensure support to the Partners on beneficiary selection and program implementation process as well humanitarian response.
- Responsible for implementation the Transitional Shelters implementation through partner NGO.
- Responsible to lead, motivate and provide technical support to PNGs in hardware activities
- Monitor project spending against budget on a regular basis and provide explanation of variance. Ensure projects responsibly spend up to the level of funding commitment and provide explanation of variance
- Develop and maintain good relationship with all government agencies, NGOs, partner organizations, Union/Upazilla Disaster Management Committee and other stakeholders for smooth implementation of the project
- Close Monitoring and proper guide to the partner NGOs for smoothly implement the project activity with quality
- Ensure that the project in its respective sector is technically sound both in design and implementation
- Ensure the monitoring system and tools are developed and used to track the progress of project implementation and to capture learning.
- Ensure good individual and team performance in support of quality and good stewardship, through coaching, mentoring and regular meetings in line of quality assurance
- Coordinate revision of plans and budgets in response to monitoring, reflection and learning with the Partner NGOs, community and the program Team.
- Arrange personal travel to attend forums, meetings and to field locations as necessary.
- Ensure writing and submission of the first draft of Report according to Donor Guidelines
- Support in procurement process for the project related procurements
- Well-arranged donor visit / maintaining coordination with donor by showing impact. Meet their expectation, even go beyond that.
- Assist humanitarian emergency disaster management ( if happen during project)
Habitat for Humanity International Job Requirements:
- The ideal person should have Master degree preferably in in social science/ development studies/ disaster management/other development related fields with 3-5 years working experience of project management, preferably with an INGO, working with low income people
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken & written in English & Bengali
- Advance skills in MS Office High moral character with integrity and honesty
- Capacity to negotiate with government officials/ partners.
- Stewardship of resources, transparency and accountability.
- Good Organizational Skill.
- Capacity to handle multi tasks & prioritize job responsibilities;
Salary: Taka 48,000 gross per month and other regular benefits as per organizational policy.
Many Candidate search for Habitat for Humanity International Jobs exam date, admit card download notice etc, on Google. We are capable to provide for your all information about this Any Company jobs, NGO jobs, Bank Jobs, Health Jobs and Government Jobs by our website. wherein online registration will be complete applicant can be able to download there admit card through Habitat for Humanity International job circular Board official website.
To get Daily Jobs, Any Company jobs, NGO jobs, Bank Jobs, Health Jobs and Government Jobs circular Continue with our website and share our post to your time line. You be able also able to conglomeration with us on our Facebook Fan page. For Next Updates about Habitat for Humanity International Job circular Notice, Download stay with us. My Website or comment below for further information. You can also get more notice about Habitat for Humanity International job to there official website address at www.habitat.org. Hope you do all this body forget your Any Company jobs, NGO jobs, Bank Jobs, Health Jobs and Government Jobs circular from Bangladesh. Thanks for being with us.
If you feel that your qualification and experience matches with our requirements, and you share a commitment to Habitat’s values and vision, please forward completed HFHB’s Job Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or send the same to The Human Resource Manager, Habitat for Humanity International- Bangladesh, House # 12 (3rd Floor), Road # 16/A, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212 by April 02, 2018 within 4:00pm. The Job Application Form can be downloaded by clicking here. Please note the application form is required to be completed in full and that incomplete applications will not be considered. Women and minority are especially encouraged to apply. The candidate who applied earlier need not re-apply