Manusher Jonno Foundation Offer Some New Vacancy at manusherjonno.org. Recruitment Notice of Manusher Jonno Foundation also found at alljobscircularbd.com. Educational Qualification for the Manusher Jonno Foundation job circular Exam Date, written Result and Admit Card Notice below this Post . Most of the Manusher Jonno Foundation jobs and Non govt jobs application completed by Online method by Official Website. You can also know how to apply Manusher Jonno Foundation Job Circular in 2018.
Manusher Jonno Foundation Job circular 2018 Published today New Manusher Jonno Foundation job vacancy notice by online job posting. Manusher Jonno Foundation Job Circular offer some New job vacancy in this job post. SSC, HSC, and Graduate pass student also apply in this Manusher Jonno Foundation Jobs circular in 2018. Full jobs information on this circular image below. So, that let’s go apply now
Manusher Jonno Foundation Job Circular
Are you looking for a Jobs? Don’t wary! We also next updates Manusher Jonno Foundation new job circular in my website at www.alljobscircularbd.com, If you want to get job information please follow the circular image and job short information below.
Organization Name: Manusher Jonno Foundation
Post Name: As per circular
Job Published date: Apr 12, 2018
Job Type: NGO Jobs
Total Post : As per circular
Job Nature: Full-time
Age Preferred: As per circular
Application Fee – As per circular
Experience: At least 10 year(s)
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree from a reputable University
Official Website: manusherjonno.org
Online Application Deadline: Application will be continued till 23 April 2018
Salary: As per circular
Job Location: Dhaka
How to apply: As per circular
For more information see below this original circular
Manusher Jonno Foundation Job Circular More Information
- MJF is seeking applicants for the position of Training and Employment Manager for an anticipated Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)-funded project in Bangladesh. The proposed objective of the project is to improve the well-being of 5,000 men and women who have escaped trafficking.
- Working Conditions:
- Based in Dhaka with frequent travel to Khulna and Chittagong division areas
- STATUS: Full time; contingent upon continuation of donor funding
Job Description / Responsibility
- The Training and Employment Manager will lead to implement activities related to improved wellbeing of men and women who have escaped trafficking by improving their well-being, so that they are able to lead a dignified life. This includes working with training service providers (TSPs) in Chittagong and Khulna division areas to deliver vocational, life skills, and entrepreneurship trainings. The manager will also work with monitoring and knowledge management team to document best practices and learning for further programme development.
- Roles of Training and Employment Manager:
- Oversee partners and lead overall work planning and implementation of activities related to training and employment for survivors, including vocational, life skills, and entrepreneurship training in accordance with MJF and SDC rules and standards;
- Engage with the universities, training service providers, financial institutions, and private sector stakeholders to devise and facilitate the execution of training and employment in line with program goals;
- Ensure timely and high-quality implementation of training and employment activities according to the approved work plan;
- Frequent field visits to support and monitor the implementation of training and employment activities
- Assist in the development and dissemination of projects deliverables, including reports, in coordination with staff and implementing partners;
- Collect and generate required data and information to capture success stories of the program;
- Support Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist with data input and other tasks, as needed;
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in a development program (trafficking and migration program experience preferred)
- Deep knowledge of workforce development for marginalized and vulnerable populations
- working experience on vocational training, life skills training, and entrepreneurship training
- Explore livelihood options for trafficking survivors
- Ability to manage process effectively, and to work under pressure and maintain strict deadlines.
- Fluent in English and Bengal also having computer skill on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Utilities. Experience in training/workshop facilitation.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill and ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Apr 23, 2018
Many Candidate search for Manusher Jonno Foundation Jobs exam date, admit card download notice etc, on Google. We are capable to provide for your all information about this Any Company jobs, NGO jobs, Bank Jobs, Health Jobs and Government Jobs by our website. wherein online registration will be complete applicant can be able to download there admit card through Manusher Jonno Foundation job circular Board official website.
To get Daily Jobs, Any Company jobs, NGO jobs, Bank Jobs, Health Jobs and Government Jobs circular Continue with our website and share our post to your time line. You be able also able to conglomeration with us on our Facebook Fan page. For Next Updates about Manusher Jonno Foundation Job circular Notice, Download stay with us. My Website or comment below for further information. You can also get more notice about Manusher Jonno Foundation job to there official website address at manusherjonno.org. Hope you do all this body forget your Any Company jobs, NGO jobs, Bank Jobs, Health Jobs and Government Jobs circular from Bangladesh. Thanks for being with us.
See More Jobs:
- Department of Agricultural Extension DAE Job Solution 2018
- Skills for Employment Investment Program Guest Speaker Job Circular – seip-fd.gov.bd
- Bangladesh Navy Jobs circular – www.joinnavy.mil.bd
- Chakrir Dak Weekly Jobs Newspaper – www.chakrirdak.com
- Bangladesh Technical Board SSC Result 2018 – www.bteb.gov.bd