danish refugee council Offer Some New Vacancy at www.drc.ngo. Recruitment Notice of danish refugee council also found at alljobscircularbd.com. Educational Qualification for the danish refugee council job circular Exam Date, written Result and Admit Card Notice below this Post . Most of the danish refugee council job and Non govt jobs application completed by Online method by Official Website. You can also know how to apply danish refugee council Job Circular in 2018.
danish refugee council Job circular 2018 Published today New danish refugee council job vacancy notice by online job posting. danish refugee council Job Circular offer some New job vacancy in this job post. SSC, HSC, and Graduate pass student also apply in this danish refugee council Job circular in 2018. Full jobs information on this circular image below. So, that let’s go apply now
danish refugee council Job Circular
Are you looking for a Jobs? Don’t wary! We also next updates danish refugee council job circular in my website at www.alljobscircularbd.com, If you want to get job information please follow the circular image and job short information below.
Organization Name: danish refugee council
Post Name: As per circular
Job Published Date: 19 April 2018
Job Type: NGO Jobs
Total Post : As per circular
Job Nature: Full-time
Age Preferred: 18 to 30 Years
Applications Starts: On April 2018
Jobs Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Educational Qualification: University education and relevant experience in IT, information management. Advanced Excel skills / certificate
Application Fee – As per circular
Official Website: www.drc.ngo
Application Deadline: Application will be continued till Apr 24, 2018
Salary: Salary and conditions will be in accordance with Danish Refugee Council`s Terms of Employment for National Staff in Bangladesh
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
How to apply: As per circular
For more information see below this original circular
danish refugee council Job Circular More Information
- The Accountability Officer will supervise the Accountability & database Assistant 7 will be responsible for managing the Complaints and feedback database and entering data , maintaining on a daily basis. The assistant will also support the Accountability/CRM Officer to produce monthly reports and infographics. The main focus of this role will be the Complaints and feedback database however the Accountability/IM Officer will also support the site management team with other databases, reporting & tasks related to information management and accountability.
- Contract length: 3 Months with possibility of extension
- Location: Cox Bazar (Kutupalong and Balikhali refugee camps)
- Start date: as soon as possible
Job Description / Responsibility
- Oversee the accountability / IM Assistant to ensure DRC’s Complaints and Feedback Database is maintained on a daily basis, input relevant information and share with the relevant staff.
- Produce monthly trend reports form the complaints and Feedback mechanism.
- Develop data collection forms, creating Kobo Collect forms as required and provide training on data collection to SMS teams
- Work with site management teams and ensure that data collected is input into database systems as soon as possible.
- Supervise the Accountability/ IM assistant to manage data collected and ensure data input into excel databases in a timely and correct format
- Based on the data collected, conduct needs and gap identification for the relevant sector
- Proactively gather information from relevant cluster partners, UN agencies and other organisations which may be of use to the employing agency or cluster for informing decisions.
- Organise and maintain GIS data in accordance with the relevant agency data management protocols.
- Maintain Site management 4W matrix with information and data from the relevant sectors & share monthly updates
- Provide support developing and checking distribution list / data and ensure accurate documentation across the site management team
- Produce infographics and reports for the Site management team
- EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Professional technical experience matching the above-mentioned duties and responsibilities. So ability to work with InDesign, KoboCollect, QGIS, SPSS and Advanced Excel (essential)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Information management.
- Relevant educational background and knowledge of the humanitarian system
- Knowledge and understanding of the complexity related to refugee and IDP situations.
- Willingness to live and work in a challenging environment with limited resources
- Local Language of Chittagong (Fluent)
- English (basic level required)
- Bengali (Fluent)
- IN THIS POSITION, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO DEMONSTRATE DRC’S FIVE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with DRC’s vision and values.
Many Candidate search for danish refugee council Job exam date, admit card download notice etc, on Google. We are capable to provide for your all information about this Any Company jobs, NGO jobs, Bank Jobs, Health Jobs and Government Jobs by our website. wherein online registration will be complete applicant can be able to download there admit card through danish refugee council job circular Board official website.
To get Daily Jobs, Any Company jobs, NGO jobs, Bank Jobs, Health Jobs and Government Jobs circular Continue with our website and share our post to your time line. You be able also able to conglomeration with us on our Facebook Fan page. For Next Updates about danish refugee council Job circular Notice, Download stay with us. My Website or comment below for further information. You can also get more notice about danish refugee council job to there official website address at www.drc.ngo. Hope you do all this body forget your Any Company jobs, NGO jobs, Bank Jobs, Health Jobs and Government Jobs circular from Bangladesh. Thanks for being with us.
See More Jobs:
- ASA NGO Job Circular – www.asa.org.bd
- Bangladesh Railway job circular – www.railway.gov.bd
- National University Degree 1st Year Exam Routine – www.nu.edu.bd
- Primary Assistant Teacher Job Exam Notice 2018 – www.dpe.gov.bd
- Prime Bank Jobs Circular Application Online – primebank.com.bd